We are currently unable to offer compatibility or technical support for our plug-ins.
You can still download the free plug-ins, try out the demo plug-ins and purchase licenses and we do provide administrative support (i.e. providing downloads and missing license information).
Make sure to try out the demo of the plug-in you want before purchasing a license for it.
Select one of the following links to download
on the downloaded file to start it.
- Depending on your version of Windows™, you may see a warning message.
If you are sure you downloaded the file from one of the servers above
you can safely continue.
- Read the legal agreement and accept and press the "Next"
button to continue installation.
- The installation will automatically detect compatible graphics
Check the boxes to the left of the applications you want to install to.
- If your graphics application was not detected, you can still manually
provide an installation folder using the custom folder button beneath.
- Clicking the "Install" button will install the plug-in to
the graphics applications.
- After installation has completed, you are asked to stop or continue.
Continue if you want to install the plug-in somewhere else, otherwise
press the "Stop" button.
- Installation is now finished and the plug-in should appear in your